Friday, December 26, 2008






Toy pics

5 comments:

  1. I am dying! I love to see your beautiful girls! Scarlet is growing too fast and Sahara is looking older too, no fair. They look happy and I love the dino. Miss ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute~! I can't believe how cute your girls are!! I can't believe their hair. What dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo NathandAngie! I'm so impressed - the blog looks beautiful! And so do all of you (Yes, Nate, you included). It looks like you had a Merry Christmas out there, and I'm so glad. But we missed you here. I can't believe how grown up Scarlet looks in those fancy dress pictures! And Angie - again, you look like a supermodel in your blog title picture. I guess I'm not surprised. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Blog! Great to see the Christmas excitement in VA! I am stoked to see all the posts! Good luck in the days to come! Lots of Love from Cedar Hills!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay! Have you had that baby yet and are just keeping us out of the loop... Ang.. just give in. Your sleeping nights and sleeping-in mornings are about over. The sooner you start staying up all night with the little boy, the faster it's over too! So, all the best and we hope you call us ASAP.. we want to here from you -- not through the grapevine (family). Got to run, but wanted to say hi! Can't wait to see pictures of him!! Better post them the very first moments... we are too excited!!

    ReplyDelete